★ Review ☆ Dirty Talk by Joey Jameson

 

Title: Dirty Talk
Author: Joey Jameson
Genre: M/M Erotic Thriller Romance
Rating: 3 Kinky Heels 

 
You know those books you really want to love? Argh! This is one of them.
I am not even going to touch on spelling or editing issues. I received an arc, so I am sure they are all sorted before its release. So lets just get to it.
 
After moving from Indiana to New York, Vegas lands a job as a barista where he meets his hunky, wealthy man, Bronx. But things aren’t all peachy. After a rough year, he escapes his abusive relationship and moves in with his best friend, London. 
 
London takes him under his wing just like a true bestie.
He moves him into his apartment and gets him a job working for Black Vanilla, as a sex operator. Finally, Vegas seems to be getting his life under control.
 
Until that call . . . .
 

Having creepy guys calling isn’t as uncommon as you’d think working for a sex line. But this creep has gone one step further and starts making threats and stalking Vegas.In the mist of all this crazy stalker mess, Vegas finds himself in center of not just one man, but two. But how can he trust either of them when there is someone out to hurt him?

I spent around 70% (not consecutively) wishing it would hurry up and end, and the other 30% being excited and on the edge of my seat. 
 
I think this could have been broken down and made shorter, everything seemed to drag on or be over thought out. 
 
And don’t get me started on the names. I understand wanting names others haven’t used 100 times over, but come on! 

Vegas, Bronx, London, Jersey, Aspen, Nevada, Venice, Dakota

This is way too much! cities and states as All their names in insane. It got so confusing I was losing track with who who was.
 
Over all, it was a decent read. It hits some pretty intense moments, and I swear, you think you have it all figured out, then BAM! something else happens. 

The ending . . . . Is something that no one would have predicted. I know I didn’t. 
 

* ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW *
 
 
~Purchase Links~ 
Amazon: US | UK | AU | CA
 
 
 
Share this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *